The Japan Association of Classical Music Presenters
This association was established for the advancement of classic music and to popularize and enlighten classical music, which will lead to the promotion of allied industries and, consequently contribute to boosting the economy and the quality life of the Japanese people.
The association administers businesses connected to classical music.
For example, general management, concert hall management, publishing, broadcasting, information gathering and distributing, and many others.
The activities of the business concentrate on the following, there are all in connection with classical music:
1. Cultivate the talented staff and supporters
2. Research and study
3. Popularization and enlightenment
4. Maintenance and administration of intellectual property rights
5. Collection and provision of information
6. Interchange and cooperation between associated organizations, both national and international
7. and any other connected businesses
To Classical Music Fans and Artists Traveling to Japan (March 17, 2020)
Measures Against the Novel Coronavirus (February 28, 2020)
Japan Association of Classical Music Presenters
5-24-9-5F, Higashi-gotanda, Shinagawa, Tokyo 141-0022, Japan
Tel: +81-3-5488-6777 Fax: +81-3-5488-6779 E-mail: info(at)classic.or.jp